Feature rich, flexible and cost effective business telephone system. Let us
manage your phone
Connectivity is the key to success in business. Connecting your business with the right solution is what our services are all about.
Step 1: Installing “Thehub” chrome extension
- Open chrome web store
- In the search bar type “TheHub”
- Select “TheHub” and press button “add to chrome”
Step 2: Updating Yealink Integeration Settings
- Visit hub.wavetelbusiness.co.uk
- Give your account credentials provided by Wavetel Business Limited
- Now go to Integration ---> select Yealink
- Now give the ip address, username and password of your Yealink phone and select correct Yealink model before clicking next.
IP Address can be retrieved from the phone by pressing the OK button on the phone.Please make sure to clear any messages such as missed call alerts etc. from the phone screen before performing this action.
-You will see action URLs which you will have to copy to phone from this screen.
-Before you click next visit your phone interface by typing phone IP address captured in previous step in your browser address bar and login by using the username and password of the phone interface (Please speak to Wavetel if you don’t have this information).
-Now add the following URL actions on your yealink phone by visiting
-Features -> Action URL
-Now visit Features à Remote Control
-Under Remote control, type ‘any’ in Action URL allow IP list.
-Please “Turn On” the button as shown below and hit submit
-Disable VOICE MODE from hub
-Under your profile in ‘TheHub’ select VOICE MODE OFF
Step 3: Integrating Hub Contact List with Yealink
- Select Remote Phone Book and copy the Phone Book Url
-Now go to phone web interface by typing phone IP address () in your browser address bar and login by using the username and password (provided by Wavetel).
NOTE: IP Address can be retrieved from the phone by pressing the OK button on the phone.Please make sure to clear any messages such as missed call alerts etc. from the phone screen before performing this action.
-Click on “Directory “ Tab and select “Remote Phone Book” as shown below.
- Paste the link (copied in Step 2) in index1 under Remote URL then type ‘Hub Dir’ under display name
-Enable “Incoming/Outgoing call look up” option
-Now click on ‘DSSkey’ Tab select ‘Programmable key’
- Select ‘XML Phonebook’ under Softkey2 and type “Dir” under label.
- Now from the phone itself press the “Dir” programmable key and select “Hub Dir” and then click on “Update”
All contacts from hub now should be available on the phone
Sign up for the newsletter andwe'll inform you of updates, offersand more.
Thank you, for subscribing. Please check your email to confirm subscription.
You email address already exists.